Me , myself and industry

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Questions of the unKnown

this is no KARMA talk or Wise talk ..
but few .. confused thoughts which are going thru my head...

why people make their life so tough ? why guilt has to cover pride ? why having all the happiness is the sole motive of a normal human being? what is happiness ? Is it the opposite of sorrow ? OR sorrow just the pain of not having happiness ...
Why repent into something which is always yours ! Why lie to yourself !!

hey,, dont worry .. nothing is wrong . just a few random thoughts ... there is so much hate in this world which makes me think .. do these seeds of hatered do get engrained in me too.. is there no way for me to avoid it ...
Innocent people are killed !! everyday !!! NO NO .. don;t give me explanation of PAST karma .. pls I don;t belive in it ..

Peace is what we all seek ....

let us find some..........

I get peace ... yes i get peace when I look into my luvs eyes .. when I stare at the natures natural beauty ... when I see gods creation ....peace is in the eyes of the innocent child ...

May all have peace

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

0 Comments for H00gie:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com