Me , myself and industry

Friday, August 12, 2005

Happiest moments


few days back was talking to my friend and we stumbled accross on a topic of wht makes me happy..
so decided eachother to list atleast 10 most happiest moments of my life...

1. receiving my first "assemble it yourself a car" toy kit at age of 12
2. flying the kite first time high up in the air on my own..
3. receiving my SSC results and knowing that I scored First class.
4. when I got my first salary for my job at Aptech while I was still in college.
5. buying new pair of sport shoes from my first salary.
6. seeing my baby niece for the first time in the doctors hand.
7. proposing my first crush in the hot sun .. (it lasted for only 1 day)
8. when TR sir accepted the gift given by me (a pen engraved with "My Mentor" written on it)
9. looking down from the sky the beautiful clouds and snowy mountain tops from the airplane during my UK trip.
10.just holding my luv in my arms during a silent jetty trip in the arabian sea.

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

8 Comments for H00gie:

  • ooo me first..
    :)

    By Blogger :), at 2:53 AM  

  • wow nice post h000gie..

    uummmm mine happiest moments..
    1.. whn i got my fav barbie doll..
    2..whn scored good %age in 10th..
    3.. whn saw tears of happiness in dad's eyes whn i joined college..
    4.. whn got a job through campus..
    5.. whn bought solitaire ring for mom frm 1st salary ..
    every moment is happiest for me whn its shared with friends n family..
    :)

    By Blogger :), at 3:10 AM  

  • That is so sweet…
    I still don’t know how fly a kite
    @ proposing my first crush in the hot sun .. (it lasted for only 1 day)
    proposing made u happy or her reply… when I proposed for the first time… I was in a very tensed state… gave big big hindi movie dialogues ha ha ha

    good post buddy
    Cheers

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 1:44 PM  

  • Very sweet...especially 6,7,8,10. :)

    I'm glad to hear that you proposed your first crush..! I never got a chance to... being a gal n all..was too shy to even talk to him! LOL!!

    By Blogger Nupur, at 11:36 AM  

  • @pari - woo... barbie .. yes, ask me my niece is a barbie fan..
    buying solitaire ring for mom... its very cute.

    @puneet dood, I knw .. its all butterflies ...but those are the memories which u cheerish ;)

    @missN .. well well.. its okie.. not all fingers of even ur hand are same. so chills ! practice makes a lady perfect ;) try try till u succeed.

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 2:32 PM  

  • heyyyyyyy h00gie... ur love is really sweet give her my regards n tell her it was really nice meeting her ;)

    By Blogger musings (m000nie), at 1:14 PM  

  • @m00nie.. hope u r doing fine ..
    hey thanks .. for those wonderful wishes *

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 4:14 PM  

  • i just wonder when will my Mr Invisible will hold me in his arms ... hehehehe .... nice happy momments .

    ....... st000nie .......

    By Blogger strawy, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com