Me , myself and industry

Monday, July 11, 2005

a sMall humble but selfish prayer !


dear god !
please don't make anyone poor,
please don't keep anyone hungry,
please don't let the hunger feed the mind,
cause mind is weak, humans are weak,
give them the basics needs, cause, it's a selfish wish!!

I know , it;s not going to be true , I even don;t knw whether it's right to ask for such a thing, but hey , why I do ask for it.. cause , may be I Have not experienced, hunger, poverty , desperation.......

just wanted to wish Luv and Peace for everyone....

"Mood of the day , Sad ... I should be happy , but I don't knw why I am sad
today....."

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

5 Comments for H00gie:

  • Pranam,

    Dude, aapne kabse yeh prayers-wayers chalu kar diye???

    Is "someone" brain-washing you over there??

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 4:48 PM  

  • No just .. coudn't help writing ..as sometimes I feel GOD is not there, I am not "Atheist".. ... But .. still , had to pen down my thoughts somewhere.

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 5:00 PM  

  • aww Hagrid...join the club, I feel the same sometimes! As much as I believe in God, when I see unfair and unfortunate situations people face, I feel He is not around...me not an Aethist either but sometimes we do lose hope and faith...it's natural but u must not forget that He loves us...and I don't know if u believe in Karma but I do...and all the sad things u see ard is pretty much related to Karma..

    Take it easy
    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8:40 AM  

  • @keshi -- words of wisdom *s* nicely put .. Yes, I belive in Karma. Its how I relate myself of my existence. Hope god gives us all the strength to carry on the good deeds. the righful deeds.

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 5:50 PM  

  • i m a believer in karma too... good deed lead to good karma n vice versa... all that is happening today is bcause of bad karma... tsunami, blasts, earthquakes n what not...

    By Blogger musings (m000nie), at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com