Me , myself and industry

Monday, July 11, 2005

PAST loosing it's importance

things have changed .. time has changed and we living in this present are as always adjusting to these changes.
For our earlier generations PAST was important and they use to see everything through the past and relate to it.
But today it is not the case, cause many things have changed. We live a fast and ever changing world. we have lost the importance of PAST and we have to accept it cause ..thats how we can be happy.
Live in the PRESENT.
the sooner you will forget the PAST more happier you will.
It's easy said than done..

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

9 Comments for H00gie:

  • I remember you gave me the same lecture when I was going thru that breakup thingy and you visited Pune for some work.

    Its true...its easy to write down, but very difficult to achieve practically.

    It's a nice advice though.

    Greetz!!

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 4:50 PM  

  • I try to follow it myself ;)

    chills!
    -H

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 5:19 PM  

  • I agree that we have to live in Present... but Past has an importance... we have to take learnings from it atleast... else we will endup repeating the same mistake....
    as far as forgeting Past is concerned... if there are good memories they will always bring a smile whereas a bad incident will always pull one down... cant say forget but as rightly said dont over focus on it...

    Nice thought... :-)>

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 5:32 PM  

  • @ thanks puneet .. will learn from my mistakes ;)

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 7:26 PM  

  • :-)))

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 7:47 PM  

  • I agree with Puneet...Past is as imp as the Present. It depends on what sort of memories u have. If the past was bitter we may like to forget it and best to learn from it and move on too. If the past was sweet then we would always want to keep it alive in our hearts...

    Past and Present go hand in hand...today the Present, will your Past tomorrow :)

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8:36 AM  

  • @keshi -- lady , u think so right!! Maybe ... such difficult memories of the past had made me write abt it.. but as u said , one has to move on..

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 5:53 PM  

  • hehe I meant 'Today the present, will BE your Past tomorrow'...sorry I missed the 'BE'...

    have a good day!
    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 7:35 AM  

  • Thanks for reminding me:)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com