Me , myself and industry

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Words forever !!

Your Words sing to me,
hold on to me,
caress me forever.

They whisper slowly,
cry to me,
feel me inside forever.

Have faith in me,
don't run away,
belive in me forever.

Cause I luv you so much,
so come close to me,
stay with me forver.

-Harshul May 2005

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

3 Comments for H00gie:

  • feel me inside forever...

    What the....

    Night shifts are affecting ur brains....or is it frequent jerking??

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 12:13 PM  

  • devaaa...to emotional to handle....playing with unspoken words....huhh

    By Blogger Sandeep, at 4:31 PM  

  • Forget guys! They just can't praise.. That was a nice chweet poem... Can I copy? ;)

    By Blogger Ayn Zoya, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com