Me , myself and industry

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

RAIN Gods are here in mumbai ..




Every day is a new day,
every rain drop touches someones heart,
let the rain gods be happy as always..

Mumbai welcomes the monsoon break...

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

3 Comments for H00gie:

  • hey... may be all Mumbaities think similar... even I posted about monsoon on my blog... it was a much needed break...
    good to see rains :-)

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 5:46 PM  

  • The monsoon rains are welcomed,
    Let the showers be light or heavy,
    BUT let GOD save us from the crippling floods...

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 3:15 PM  

  • I never enjoyed monsoon in Mumbai...for tht matter I never enjoyed monsoons anytime of my life ;)

    Spoke to mom day before yesterday and she told me about this...in fact monsoon has started in Pune as well...damn, where are the clouds here..the heat is unbearable in Delhi :-((

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com