Me , myself and industry

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Kiss guide

.


Do’s
- Brush ..and rinse ur mouth , if u had .. garlic or some strong smelly meal/snack
- Breath normally
- wet ur lips (by tounge) before the kiss
- maintain eye contact, have a 20-30 sec pause , by holding your partners face in your hand, before kissing
- French kiss – tounge swirling and exploring.. Let ur imagination take u places.
- Saliva is sweet and enjoy that intimacy with the tip of ur tounge.
- A small moist kiss on lips.. Can be as a starter.
- Kiss on a cheek, may be good for stating that u adore ur partner
- Use ur hands affectionately….
- Sudden, quick kiss which suck out the air .. can be fun
- A chocolate or ice-cream scoop before a kiss can add more flavor and excitement
- Even a tangy lemon will be more fun …
- Long kiss adds more intimacy and strengthens the bond.
- Kiss from another angle .. remember the Spider man kiss !!
- Kiss on the unexpected place… , nose ,, ear lobe.. eyelids.. back of the neck.. let ur imagination take control

.
Don’ts
- avoid banging of teeth
- making faces , try to talk out if something u did not liked..
- dry lips ..makes no good kiss
- avoid biting.. it may hurt or your partners lips may swell.. let the pressure be just right..
- avoid distractions .. like looking somewhere else while kissing
- too much of saliva ..learn the technique of swallowing with each deep breath ..

many more guides on the NET for those interested
http://www.kissing.com/faqkiss.html
http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/how_to_kiss.asp

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

14 Comments for H00gie:

  • nice pics dude...
    btw the is that by ur experience or general gyan ;-)>...
    hw much ever we read abt swimming we cant learn unless we jump in the pool... same applies for kissing too...
    bt good basic tips for the starters...
    happy to knw that I'm doing the basics right ;-)

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 3:37 PM  

  • oooh la la !! n i thot this blog is supposed to tell ur experiences with the software industry ;)

    By Blogger bharti, at 8:59 PM  

  • woh 2nd snap ke lips pein white-white kya hai?? It didnt turned me on...

    Now that u have posted good tips on kissing, Im looking forward a book on Kissing for Dummies with ur screen shots in there.

    arz000n

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

  • Hey thanks all for stopping by ..
    @puneet -- dood yes u r on the right track.. ;) keep it up.. let those kisses be there in abundance *he he*

    @ bharti -- this was topic was pursued after one my fellow bloggers , asked if I can give any tips.. consultant is what I am by profession.. and yes, personal experience counts ;)

    @ Arz00N -- dirty mind ..those are nothing but sugar coated mints ;) ..
    Book ?? ha ha .. noway ..

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 5:18 PM  

  • ;)

    By Blogger Boldnbeautiful, at 5:28 PM  

  • I was so sure I had commented on this. Unless you removed it :-P (just kidding)
    Anyways a DONT from my side- dont kiss (or lick) like a dog. Its pretty gross when the kiss intended for the lips lands somewhere else!!
    (NOT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE!!!)

    By Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz), at 6:48 AM  

  • yep... it was you who commented on Arzoon's blog
    a nice "DONT" too.. but u neednot justify ur thoughts ;)
    Thanks for stopping by.. and luv ur comments.

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 6:20 PM  

  • Namaste Dada, I've added the blogsite to my favorites. Guess who i am!!?????

    I still remember those wonderful times that we shared.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

  • Hey Hagrid...
    Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for making out french kissing related information, and your post 'this post' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about making out french kissing (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Hagrid you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

    Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job Hagrid.

    By Blogger sean odissy, at 9:48 AM  

  • Hey Hagrid...
    Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for making out french kissing related information, and your post 'this post' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about making out french kissing (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Hagrid you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

    Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job Hagrid.

    By Blogger kyle phillup, at 8:42 AM  

  • Howdy Hagrid,
    I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit what that I was searching for french kissing information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have well done with topics of interest to me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about french kissing related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Hagrid.
    You got a great thing going... by friend.

    By Blogger Kim Swansula, at 8:02 PM  

  • Howdy Hagrid,
    I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I was searching for kissing tips information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have done well with topics that interest me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about kissing tips related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Hagrid.
    You got a great thing going... by friend.

    By Blogger Kim Swansula, at 2:43 PM  

  • Hey Hagrid...
    Somehow I landed on your blog when scowering the net for steps to french kissing related information, and your post 'this post' grabbed me so I stopped to read. Now I'm glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about steps to french kissing (don't blush :) and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Hagrid you are a quality blogger and I'm learning some good stuff by being here.

    Keep your rhythm and good content flowin ~ and good job Hagrid.

    By Blogger Kim Swansula, at 5:04 AM  

  • Hi Hagrid, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my french kissing tips site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for french kissing tips sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

    See ya ~

    By Blogger Kim Swansula, at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com