Me , myself and industry

Friday, June 03, 2005

Father of all MATRIXes

"Kung Fu Hustle " , the movie.



a good movie to enjoy.. with lots of special effects and good humor.

a few funny images


it's not like a regular movie wher the focus is on the main character "HERO" , while this movie revolves around a group of people who want to live peacefully. But they are disturbed by the "BAD" guys.
naah .... I am writing the full movie review ... just wanted to burp out LOUD .. saying I didnot expected the movie to be so good...

Go Kung Fu ~~

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

5 Comments for H00gie:

  • I still remember how funny Shaolin Soccer was...
    I wud luv to see this on small screen rather than in Multiplex....unless someone accompanies me there...

    [grin]

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 9:17 AM  

  • I am not very fond of these martial arts movie..but if u insist it might be good ;)

    By Blogger Enigma, at 9:58 AM  

  • it's a kung Fu Inhalation ..
    remember the song ..

    it's a kung fu fighting ....it's fast as lightning ....

    ;) yeah its a must watch ;)

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 6:55 PM  

  • hey... i feel all these movies are made with the same story lines... but the fights are worth watching... would try to catch it up on CD... ;-)

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 5:54 PM  

  • definately ..
    must not miss it.. yeah u can watch it on a CD ..
    the sad part was that when I did watched the movie in theatre .. me and GF were the only one watching .. a whole empty theatre.. good it was not a horror flim!!

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com