Me , myself and industry

Friday, June 24, 2005

#3#

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
harsh
nalayak
bala

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
hp_vista
jumpin_jack_dead
Hagrid

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
smile
eyes
arms

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
tummy (i'm lazy to excerise..)
nose
palm

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
family values
art
love n affection

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Loneliness
Getting bald
Amnesia

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
Smile
Energy
Xitement

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
Humor
Ego
Silence

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Trust
Honesty
Wild Love

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
I luv my family
I luv my GF
I hate myself

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
Eyes
Hair
Lips

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
Go home (I am in office)
Hug tightly to my love
Talk to my love

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
Fashion Photographer
Creative Head
Cartoonist


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Europe
New Zealand
Kashmir

THREE KIDS NAMES YOU LIKE:
Guddi
Kittu
chintoo

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Be a good human being
Do something that none had ever done before
Achieve peace

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
Arzoon
Miss G
Anyone who’s interested

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

4 Comments for H00gie:

  • u missed SHOOL :X
    Remember we started it.

    lip_vista?? Whats that??

    Lonliness scares me too...Thanks to blogging though :)

    Wild love....hehehe...

    I luv my family
    I luv my GF
    I hate myself


    1st and 3rd I know are truth...wonder u hate 2nd. What the ....???

    After watching FTV and TRENDZ for 6 months continuosly (the only reliever in my hotel right now), I'm planning to get in Photography too. I mean, its just clicking, no brains involved + you have awesome source of entertainment all the time. How can I forget Poorman's Bikini show...mmmmmmm...

    Chintooo....No wonder :)

    Do something that none had ever done before
    Is it Wild love???

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 11:08 AM  

  • very succinct!

    Thanks for dropping by... See you around! :)

    By Blogger Nupur, at 2:04 PM  

  • hmmmm , cool, u like only three things. no more no less huh

    By Blogger Boldnbeautiful, at 2:05 PM  

  • damn cool... had great fun reading... ;-)

    wherez the quiz link... or it was ur creativity ;;-))

    By Blogger PuNeEt, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com