Me , myself and industry

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Summer Time
Not very happy to be in summer time .. as I am trying to recover from the sudden heat allergy which I had acquired over the weekend.
Wish I recover from it soon... its highly irritating and embarrasing , for you find urself straching and itching while talking to others.
today morning while reading news paper came accross this scary news section of eunuchs
I was scared of them as a child and till date the fear remains ....

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

1 Comments for H00gie:

  • Hey... belated wishes to you too my friend :)
    Hey, sorry.. I am caught up with lots a work.. didnt find to visit ur blog.. hope u dont mind.

    And btw, i never knew about eunuchs...and now i too am scared ... :(

    By Blogger Kishna, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com