Me , myself and industry

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

WE-d-NES-day

yes,it's wednesday and nothing important has happened, than just another day has passed by. It's has been a tiresome day as the project gets a churning start.

this is not a complaint box ...nor interested rubbing salt against the pending issues in place. After a few years , people loose their mark of learning new things ... Once I was tld , you have a good habit of learning new things .. reading , digging new things.. the curiosity ...which drives u to know more.
Over the year this curiosity dies.. I have seen it happening , people becoming blunt..
what causes this ?
may be their EGO ! or ignorance. Noone can ever say .. "I had enough knowledge .." You cannot stop learning .
You have to go on ..

one interesting quote which comes to my mind ..
"One who can , does it .."
"One who cannot, teaches .."

this scarry quote .. may sound naive , but it helped me change way earlier in my carrer, where I decided I was not meant for teaching.

I have seen quite a few teachers in my life.. but noone is as good as "Sir Rathinavelu"... I am sure many of the students who have come accross this angel would agree with me.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough we must do. - Goethe

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

1 Comments for H00gie:

  • I was just wondering....wht interesting could happen if you are placed in that GE Jail out there...just a thought...

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com