Me , myself and industry

Sunday, March 13, 2005

though decision..


after reading yesterday's article .. somehow it gave me support..
the decision to build our relationship futher was the right one.

to fight with odds is the part and parcel for the people falling in luv...

luv .. what is luv..
I can understand that.. marraige is a commitment !
wht is luv ? .. philosophically it means many things ..
But for me luv is a feeling which u experience .. but it has to be conveyed..

there would be a thousand critics at this present .. to talk against luv ! i don;t care abt them.... either its everything or its nothing !

miss X and me ...really like each other ..we want this relation to work further .. basically we luv each other... there are many odds.. but I knw we will face them.

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

2 Comments for H00gie:

  • I thought of commenting something..but then again erased it too..coz as far as LUV is concerned, I used to consult u on my relationships with my ex...

    Think positive....things will turn ur way too

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 1:25 PM  

  • All the best to u and ur luv..May the force be with u..

    Hagrid? Does that mean u are a Harry Potter fan too? WOW

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com