Me , myself and industry

Friday, March 04, 2005

Stupid CUPID


cupid
Originally uploaded by harshul.
stupid cupid


why ? does anyne have to fall in luv .

can't i live without such attachments ~
who is responsible .. I would luv (wrong word) to blame it on stupid CUPID.


CUPID = currently uno person in distreSS

CUPID actually should be helping people out.. making them happy .. making them fall in luv.. making them feel good..
but in my case always then opposite ..
sometimes I feel there is nothing like "cupid".. it's just an imagenary charater whom u want to belive cause everything seems to be perfect and correct when u r in luv.
even when you knw it's not worth the time effort ..and start cursing your self..

u start saying to urself .. WHY ? WHY ? should u be fooled .. time and time again !!

CUPID u r bad .. damn !! I am bad (rather STUPID)

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

1 Comments for H00gie:

  • Bad is Cupid..
    You are Hagrid..
    and I am Stupid.
    Boy, that rhymes...

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com