Me , myself and industry

Sunday, March 06, 2005


old friends die HARD

u grow up .. ur childhood friends also grow up with you. You learn many things from life and people around u.
U learm few harsh lessons of life, human beings and society where u live in.

friendship , is a very special thing. I am lucky enough to have a few whom I can call friend. But what is freindship and should u be friends .. is not what I am going to bore u with..

but going to list down a few friends of mine randomly ...

:P please don't be angry if I have missed u .. cause u must be in the special list :)

"Vh" - one of the oldest pals .. who has remained to be my friend,.,, through all the good and bad times.. has been always there to have an ear and help me out when in need. I am lucky to have a friend like him. Nature wise we are opposites.. while i am a lill emotional , he has a very practical approach towards life.

"Hm" - we meet each other during my studies @ APTECH computer educutaion, thats quite a long tie back.. and truely became nice friends. I was always worried of him as he was epilictic and prayed for his well being. It has improved drastically and now even he is a father of a sweet lill boy. he has a lovely wife "R", who is very loving and caring by nature.

"Rg" - we meet a few years back during my college days. we hardly knew each other. time moved on .... it was only after many years we meet again. She was in distress.. and it hurt me .. that my friend was suffering. But she fought hard.. it has paid well.. She has been an inspiration in my life to face tough situation. But suddenly our chemistry match (they say "it clicks") . I think I have got a soft corner for her .. but don;t knw yet frm her .. it's a tough thing to accept...but whtever happens would be for the best.

"Ap" - a very nice guy frm heart.. meet him nearly 2 years back and soon we were good pals.. I wish him best for his future for he has recently joined a new company. I knw this guy has talents, only he needs proper nuturing and guidance. keep it rolling pal.

"Tr" - age makes no difference .. I have found a friend for my life. Yes, one doesnot need to meet everyday.. nor does have to share gifts or coffee.. BUt Sir (my mentor) has been a constant support for me , throughout my life and will be always.

Many more to add ...

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

0 Comments for H00gie:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com