Me , myself and industry

Friday, April 01, 2005

LIVE life TODAY

you may have heard this "n" number of times... but hardly anyone follows.

"Live in the present , forget about the past"
I found myself really struggling last whole week with lot's of problems pouring in.. then suddenly as simple as switching on the light something striked me.
Why I have been stressed ? The past is gone.. Why I should worry about it and not enjoy the present. This simple thought brought back the forgotten smile on my face..

I will follow it .. and stop worrying about the past and future. Noone has seen the future.. Noone can change the past.

Live fully today.

Have a wonderful day.

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

0 Comments for H00gie:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com