Me , myself and industry

Monday, March 21, 2005

Everything in life is Replaceable


Sometimes things are not moving in the direction you want to. Our security group , in my current co., was very promising and strong when I joined. There were times when the focus would be a lill skewed.. but there was a team...dedicated.. talented and strong.
Feeling really sad , as this talent was not used effectively to deliver .. or achive greater heights.
The dirty politics and lack of management are to be blamed....
Well enough of the BLAME game...

Bottom line is: "There has to be certain steps to be taken now...cause damage is already done."

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

5 Comments for H00gie:

  • Damage is already done..n its continuosly getting damaged too....
    so u better reconsider the option of sticking there...its not that u dont have potential and u can't manage it on ur own, its what the definition of "security" the management has in there mind...hope they dont start thinking it as "security guard"..n start taking assignments for that kinda job....
    Beware...anything n everything is possible now :)

    By Blogger Arz000n, at 2:27 PM  

  • DUh
    ;)

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 4:30 PM  

  • Uhmmm..my answer to dirty poilitics at the workplace..'They can outsmart me..but they can never outwork me'

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 8:08 PM  

  • Uhmmm..my answer to dirty poilitics at the workplace..'They can outsmart me..but they can never outwork me'

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 8:08 PM  

  • agree

    :P

    By Blogger Hagrid, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com