Me , myself and industry

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I have been lazy to write it all on the blog
though the basic idea of blogging is to express urself over the net , free without any barriers, I am going to make an effort to write regularly hence forth.

I am not going to talk about the good and the bad of blogging , so for those new to blogging pls excuse me and my comments.

India lost the final match which was played today at EDEN garden Calcutta, though me as an Indian I feel the team has become complacent. It was a match which India lost on the TOSS itself.

Other happening thing is , the online community website run by me is picking momentum. Response is good , have members from all over the globe. I feel it's a good medium to stay in touch with people and close relatives.

MBA studies has taken a step back. I have to get back to it soon.

till then , cheerio.

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

0 Comments for H00gie:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com