Me , myself and industry

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

It's been two and half years in chennai and it looks like it was yesterady when I dropped on the Chennai central. My job in banglore was for a banglore based ISP and after a 1 full year of good air and climate, I wanted a change. I was kind of bogged by the routine job which I had . It was also the drive of the boomig IT industry.

So what am I going to talk about , About me , myself and noh not IRENE, but software industry.

Why ? are there not enough articles to bore you , but it's with a difference - let me introduce you to my mentor , whose views I would love to quote during our little Rendezvous.
My mentor( Sir Rathinavelu) from whom i have learnt a lot and do call him (TR) , has been constant support for me. He and his family has treated me like one of their family members. In todays world , does one cares for anyone ? They have never let me feel alone. I feel very lucky about it.

H00gie's tantrumns ...:
|

0 Comments for H00gie:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com